EMPLOYERS: Please email job postings to FPRAOrlando@gmail.com. Word format is preferred.
COMMUNICATION/EVENTS COORDINATOR - Z88.3
Z88.3 is looking for someone to work full time alongside our Promotions/Donor Love Director to manage the Z88.3 Volunteer Team as well as write creatively and organize events for donors and volunteers.
We are looking for a highly motivated, detail oriented and organized team player who can take direction and communicate creatively, quickly and effectively. Strong computer skills are required. Must be flexible with the ability to work nights and weekends, as well as able to lift heavy equipment for events.
If you have a passion for organizing, writing and event planning, this may be the place for you!
Please submit your resume for this full time, paid position along with your statement of faith and writing samples/portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Z88.3, 1065 Rainer Dr., Altamonte Springs, FL 32714-3847. No phone calls please. Minorities and women are encouraged to apply. EOE
Posted: June 22, 2017
TRAFFIC MANAGER - Findsome & Winmore
The Traffic Manager assigns and schedules all phases of each project to ensure they are delivered on time and on budget. The Traffic Manager is responsible assisting in the internal movement of work throughout the agency, coordinating schedules and monitoring deadlines while keeping communication strong between departments.
As projects come in and out of the agency, you will keep track of and physically move jobs from one step of the process to the next based on information provided by the Digital Marketing Managers. Deadlines are what keeps Findsome & Winmore alive, so you must be uber organized, be able to set priorities and manage the agency workload. As changes in timing or scheduling take place, you must make sound decisions to shift work and communicate effectively to ensure each project’s deadline is met.
- Establishing a proficiency with Workamajig Project Management Software for scheduling and tracking all projects.
- Leads cross-functional status meetings to enhance communication and collaboration
- Works with the Account Management team to execute all project and purchase order requests
- Creates and maintains schedules, initiates and routes projects through the agency in an efficient and effective manner
- Provides on-going communication of status and risks to Findsome & Winmore management team
- Monitors projects daily to identify and minimize possible delays
- Assists in re-prioritizing project schedules as new projects are added or priorities shift
- Participates in monitoring quality control in conjunction with Creative and Account Management teams
- Reviews work to ensure that changes requested by the Account Management team have been completed accurately
- Participates in client technical support
- Maintains daily accurate time sheets
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience required
- Previous agency traffic management experience preferred
- Experience with Workamajig is preferred
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence is a plus
- Must possess excellent communication (verbal/written) skills
- Must be highly organized with the ability to multi-task many ongoing projects
- A solutions-oriented and critical thinker
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work under pressure
To apply, contact email@example.com.
Posted: June 22, 2017
COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER/ASSISTANT DIRECTOR - Florida Citrus Sports
The Communications Manager/Assistant Director will be a part of the daily operations of the Marketing & Communications Department, helping to successfully develop and implement strategies that promote Florida Citrus Sports’ services, events and sales/fundraising initiatives. This position requires the candidate to manage several projects and includes media and public relations, event press operations, messaging development, multiplatform content strategy and production, copywriting, brand and reputation management and general office work. This position will report directly to the Sr. Director of Marketing & Communications.
The Communications Manager/Assistant Director will guide and execute daily operations of the organization’s internal and external communications plan, specifically collaborating on and implementing the overall strategy, managing timelines and budgets, developing message platform and monitoring consistency, creating and pitching story ideas for local and national media as well as owned media, writing and editing press releases and member communications, facilitating interviews with organization representatives, organizing media event operations and providing overall support during company events. The position will develop and facilitate projects to support objectives in membership sales, customer service, business development, fundraising and marketing. The position will serve as a primary contact for external vendors and will supervise any seasonal or temporary employees within the department. This position will manage numerous concurrent projects and recognize all projects are deadline-driven.
The ideal candidate should be a detail-oriented self-starter, possess excellent written and oral communication skills, and enjoy working in a multi-task, deadline-driven environment. Organization, initiative, and the ability to express thoughts clearly and simply are essential. The role will be expected to balance the development of “big picture” ideas and execution of small details and logistics.
- College degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, Marketing, Business or related field
- ≥3 years of experience in public and/or media relations, sports information, press operations or related field
- Experience in budget management and freelance/contract vendor coordination
- Experience in navigating a heavy workload to meet deadlines with a high degree of accuracy
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office
- Strong writing/proofreading skills and familiarity with Associated Press style
- Familiarity with common social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- 5+ years of experience in public and/or media relations, sports information, press operations or related field (for asst. director level)
- Familiarity with HTML editing and web content management systems
- Experience or familiarity with Adobe CS products (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Experience with community management and content strategy (preferably for a brand or organization)
- Experience with media event operations (press conferences, game day media needs, etc.)
Title and compensation will be commensurate with experience.
This position requires at least forty hours per week and the flexibility to work occasional nights and weekends according to the Florida Citrus Sports event schedule. The position requires the ability to work during Labor Day weekend and the December holiday season.
About Florida Citrus Sports
Florida Citrus Sports (FCSports or FCS) is a not-for-profit membership organization dedicated to increasing community spirit and pride, promoting tourism, stimulating economic development and ultimately benefiting charities, educational institutions and the quality of life in Central Florida through world-class sports and entertainment events.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, references and salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title in the subject line.
Posted: June 19, 2017
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND MARKETING SPECIALIST - Pearson Bitman LLP
Pearson Bitman LLP, is seeking a Business Development and Marketing Specialist. The Business Development and Marketing Specialist will work closely with attorneys and across the firm in planning, coordinating and executing all related business development and marketing activities supporting the firm’s growth. They will be responsible for creating and executing marketing campaigns that lead directly to increased client base and revenue. This person shall promote the firm by networking in the community, attending events, meeting with prospective new clients in an effort to increase relationships, distributing of promotional items, finding and bidding on public and private request for proposals, creating communication plans, as well as creating and developing new marketing concepts.
We are searching for a highly motivated professional to support the marketing efforts of an established and rapidly growing law firm. The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, tech savvy, effective time management, and a strong desire to promote the law firm by applying digital and traditional marketing techniques. This position requires prior experience with marketing.
- Strategy: Create and implement yearly marketing and business development strategic plans and provide support and follow through on all marketing and business development initiatives. Develop integrated programs that reinforce the business development and marketing priorities for various practice areas.Coordinate and develop assessments of emerging industry trends and issues to provide insight on service offerings.
- Branding and Visibility: Work as a marketing communications and public relations professional to generate content, create and implement practice/industry-specific marketing materials. Will develop internal and external communications, including e-marketing campaigns, social media content, and website content.
- Content Marketing Strategy: Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement and new business; Channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels including LinkedIn, Twitter, Email, Website etc.
- Must possess an undergraduate degree in marketing, communications or a related field.
- Possess excellent writing and verbal communication skills including customer service.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and balance competing demands and meet deadlines in a fast-paced professional environment.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and work with all levels of the Firm, Practice Group, Office Management and clients and to effectively contribute at a high level, influence outcomes and achieve strategic plan objectives.
- Organized, self-motivated, with ability to work independently.
- 5+ years of work experience with a strong background in marketing strategies and the legal field
This full-time position resides in our Maitland office.
Qualified candidates must email email@example.com with their resume.
Posted: June 16, 2017
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - Sachs Media Group
Sachs Media Group is hiring an Account Executive for its Public Relations Division in Orlando. The ideal candidate has 3 years or more of public relations experience, excellent written and oral communication skills, account planning and management experience, excellent client relations skills and a strong work ethic, creative mind and superb problem-solving abilities. Additionally, he/she has agency experience with a background or familiarity in the health, lifestyle, tech, consumer goods, food/hospitality industries. This position offers excellent benefits. The position will be in the award-winning firm’s Orlando office located in the heart of downtown. The applicant would work alongside senior-level publicists and have ample room to grow!
Required: Four-year degree in public relations or a related area of study.
– Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
– Basic knowledge of social media
– Good organizational skills and ability to undertake multiple projects
– Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
– Ability to comfortably navigate Google Drive, Gmail, etc.
– Excellent writer and editor using AP Style
This job description will provide you with guidelines for understanding your responsibilities. These guidelines may change to meet the specific business needs of the Agency.
Responsibilities in the following:
- Performs public relations, media monitoring, copy writing and scripting for multiple clients. Attends client meetings
- Conducts media relations and client pitching
- Assists in the development of comprehensive strategic communication and advertising plans for multiple clients
- Researches and writes accurate and effective media materials
- Drafts PowerPoints and client presentations
- Works with vendors for estimates based on clients’ needs
- Ensures a high standard of excellence for all work performed on behalf of clients
- Works with a high degree of autonomy with clients to develop and implement communication strategies that meet their needs and achieve their goals
- Manages relationships with co-workers with a high degree of professionalism
- Tracks work to meet deadlines and ensure proper billing as work is completed
- Assists with planning, scripting and executing special events and media buys on behalf of clients.
- Assists in the website maintenance of SMG and campaign website
- Drafts proposals and RFP responses for the firm as needed
- Directs and coordinates intern projects
- Remains current on trends in public relations and communications
– Health/Dental – employee is offered coverage via agency’s group plan
– 401k after one year of employment
– Paid time offand sick days
– 24-hour complimentary parking downtown
– Workplace-provided Macbook Pro
To apply, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted: June 15, 2017
CONTENT EDITOR - Reach
The Content Editor at Reach is responsible for maintaining consistent strategy, proper spelling and grammar, and client goal alignment across all of the brands we represent. They are responsible for the overall messaging, packaging, and delivery of our client’s content, which will ultimately go to their customers. This person should be a strong proofreader, have excellent writing skills, and be able to incorporate a client’s sales process into their proofing and writing strategies.
This person will report to the Reach Leadership Team, similar to our account managers.
- Proof content written by a team of content strategists (account managers), web developers, and interns, including but not limited to content calendars, blogs, social media posts, design materials, and monthly reports.
- Work closely with our Leadership Team, account managers, and other departments to create effective communications strategies that articulate our clients’ product/services and core benefits properly and consistently.
- Periodically assist in other writing duties, such as press releases, website content, and other assignments.
- Contribute to development of campaigns and ideas to help drive creative concepts for our clients.
- Be able to analyze data to make decisions to move the team and our content forward and achieve client goals.
- Keep the team up-to-date with the latest trends in content marketing.
- Provide strategy to a team of marketers to drive key business metrics including leads, MQLs, SQLs and Opportunities.
- Manage accounts from time to time.
- BA/BS in Communications, English, or a related field with 2 to 4 years work experience, preferably at an agency or a comparable workplace.
- Project management skills with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Extremely detail oriented and good at keeping track of multiple deadlines.
- Familiar with word processing software and spreadsheets.
- Have a highly analytical approach, covering a wide range of responsibilities, from customer development, to product adoption, to sales processes.
- Ability to deliver constructive feedback on projects to the content creators.
- Ability to lead and communicate cross-functionally with content and web departments and other departments.
- Driven by creative intuition, but able to gut-check and course-correct with data, as well as report results and optimize strategies using data.
- Must complete and pass Inbound Marketing Certification from HubSpot.
- Must be available for weekends and after hours from time to time.
- Must agree to 90-day probationary period.
- Proven and visible marketing veteran, with experience creating content for the web across several disciplines (text, design, video, etc.) and media (blogging, guides, white papers, research, infographics, podcasts, etc.).
- Familar with Google Docs and Sheets.
- Working knowledge of HTML, WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite, photography and/or videography, HubSpot’s Marketing Automation product, and Google Analytics.
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits available.
- 5 hours per week paid professional development.
- Potential for travel to professional conferences.
- Work from home options on certain days of the week.
- Flexibility in schedule via prior agreement with Chief Strategist.
- Our kitchen is always stocked with good food and drinks!
Please send resumes and writing samples to Kelly Trace at email@example.com. References preferred.
Posted: June 12, 2017
SENIOR MEDIA RELATIONS MANAGER - Dalton Agency
Dalton Agency is currently looking for a Senior Media Relations Manager to join our growing Public Relations team in our Orlando, Florida office. In this role, candidates will be responsible the creation and implementation of public/media relations initiatives. To be successful, candidates must be able to analyze client situations and apply strategic communications strategies and tactics to meet challenges.
This individual must understand how to develop plans, craft messages, counsel clients and implement campaigns in a fast-pace, ever-changing environment. Ideal candidates are those that thrive in crisis situations, love the media and current events, work well in a team environment, overcome challenges, build relationships easily and are creative thinkers.
Below is a list of the areas of responsibilities as well as key attributes for the ideal candidate for this position:
- Performs day-to-day account work which may include: drafting a wide range of written materials, providing direction and updates to the internal team, coordinating events, maintaining client and media relationships, managing projects performed with and by others, and supervising more junior staff.
- Demonstrates ability to conceptualize program strategies, elements and implementation tactics.
- Interfaces with client contacts and others in a professional, positive and appropriate manner and has their respect/confidence.
- Skilled writer with the ability to compose and edit all press materials, messages, articles, memos, etc. papers for internal and external use.
- Balances work load and tasks, communicating effectively with team members to reliably implement assignments on budget and on deadline.
- Must have experience measuring and communicating results of public relations efforts.
- Operates with a high degree of independence, but knows when to rely on own judgment and when to seek advice, ideas and counsel of supervisor and other team members.
- Recommends solutions when problems arise and assists peers in problem solving.
- Proactively seeks and shares information with colleagues and clients that is relevant to our industry and our clients’ business/industry.
- Takes initiative in building skills and knowledge.
- Continually seeks new ways to learn and improve.
- Cultivates and enhances collaborative working relationships with reporters, editors, bloggers and producers in relevant markets and industries.
- 5-7 years of experience in the public relations field or journalism.
- Established relationships with the Orlando media.
- Experience pitching and securing national media coverage for clients.
- Degree in journalism, communication, public relations, political science and/or marketing.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, including public speaking skills.
- Strong leadership skills and experience.
- Goal-oriented, highly organized and self-starter.
- Proven experience in media relations planning, execution and measurement.
- Experience working with senior leaders (executives, elected officials, etc.); media/message training capabilities preferred.
Applicants can email their resume and cover letter to: Kassi Belz, APR: Vice President of Public Relations, firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted: June 2, 2017
PR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - Benedict Advertising & Marketing
Handle local and national accounts. Must excel at pitching stories to national and local media. Strong consumer media relationships and proven record booking television appearances. Professional, confident and engaging verbal skills, with an ability to identify relevant news opportunities quickly and to successfully convert those opportunities into placements. 2-4 years’ experience required. This position is based in Daytona Beach, FL.
To apply, send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Posted: May 30, 2017
DIRECTOR OF COMMUNITY INVESTMENT - WUCF
- Strategic architect for combined WUCF TV/WUCF FM community relationships and philanthropic activities, including: major and principal gifts, membership, corporate support, stewardship, gift accounting and reporting, donor/member stewardship events, fundraising events, case development and presentation, donor communications, planned gifts, and volunteers.
- Leads Integrated Development activities model, in close collaboration with PBS national development staff. Actively engages with PBS national leadership to position WUCF as an innovator in 21st century community investment methods.
- Leads and supports full time community investment staff members in corporate support, membership, grants, and major giving. Ensures compliance with federal and university regulations. Manages budget.
- Collaborates in constant communication with Senior Leadership Team peers to accomplish overall mission of the stations, under the direction of the Executive Director. Takes ownership of station fundraising goals and is accountable for meeting those goals.
- Collaborates across departments at one of the nation’s largest universities, including managing an already strong relationship with the UCF Foundation, a key strategic partner.
- Plans and executes strategy for comprehensive capital campaigns and oversees execution of those strategies, including maximizing revenue generation to support WUCF’s move to the UCF Downtown campus.
- Ensures WUCF meets/exceeds its goals for UCF’s current IGNITE campaign and future campaigns.
- Engages with the community to represent WUCF TV and FM as a community asset, gain philanthropic support and build community investment in WUCF. Attends events and meetings on nights and weekends as part of the collective work of the Senior Leadership Team.
- Leads in cultivating major and principal gifts prospects and proposals; and coordinates this function with major gifts officers, Executive Director, corporate support officers, and viewer/listener experiences staff.
- Leads strategic creation of messaging in all media related to community partnerships and philanthropy; whether in on-air, online or print for major giving, membership, underwriting, and/or volunteers.
- Collaborates with Senior Leadership Team to create a multi-year, integrated strategy to grow the portfolio of corporate support and lead business solicitation efforts.
- Raises funds for program endowments, general operating support, local production initiatives, capital equipment expenditures, and other pertinent purposes. Accountable for meeting goals each year.
- Responsible for strategic planning and management of annual multi-platform donor acquisition activities, such as on-air membership campaigns, acquisition mailings, and coordinated year-end efforts. Appears on-air in pledge drives for both TV and FM.
- Ensures all compliance related to donor activities, as well as trade and in-kind activities, in coordination with our partners at The University of Central Florida Foundation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Master’s degree in an appropriate area of specialization and six years of appropriate experience; or a bachelor’s degree in an appropriate area of specialization and eight years of appropriate experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in related field
- 5 years experience in fundraising or development
- Preferred at least two years of management experience in fundraising, community relations, or development
- Preferred experience in public broadcasting
$76,974 to Negotiable
Work Schedule Monday – Friday 8:00am-5:00pm; weeknights and weekends as needed
Work Location Orlando (Main)
To apply, visit http://www.jobswithucf.com/postings/49796.
Posted: May 26, 2017
COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST - Curley & Pynn
Curley & Pynn – The Strategic Firm® has an immediate opening for a PR professional with at least 2 years of experience to join its team as a Communications Specialist, implementing communications programs for clients such as the University of Central Florida, Universal Orlando Resort, Electronic Arts, FAIRWINDS Credit Union, Florida Power & Light Company, the Florida High Tech Corridor and many others.
We are lucky to have an outstanding group of PR pros committed to client success, and are just as lucky to have an outstanding and diverse base of clients who challenge us and give us opportunities every day to learn, grow and excel. We offer competitive salaries and strong benefits, including generous vacation time.
Sound like the place for you? It just might be, if you have:
- Degree in communications, public relations or related field and 2+ years of experience;
- Digital marketing/social media background;
- A penchant for problem-solving;
- Strong writing skills and examples;
- Experience managing successful programs, projects and people; and,
- A dedication to client service and a desire to do big things.
If this description fits you, send resume to Dan Ward at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted: May 26, 2017
INTERACTIVE MEDIA COORDINATOR CONTRACT - Orlando Venues
Closing Date: June 4, 2017
Starting Salary: $17.71 to 22.15 per hour, depending on qualifications
Performs professional level work assisting the marketing office in the development and implementation of a wide variety of marketing communications, with primary responsibility for social media. An employee assigned to this classification is responsible for developing event announcements, promotions designed to encourage usage, routine engagement of diverse audiences and interactive initiatives. It is the responsibility of this position to keep up-to-date with emerging social media platforms and opportunities. This position also manages the websites AmwayCenter.com and CampingWorldStadium.com and is responsible for routine maintenance and content updates respectfully. Work performed under the supervision of the Marketing Division Manager and is reviewed while in progress and through results obtained.
Bachelor degree in Marketing, Advertising or Communications plus one year of experience developing and administering promotional/marketing programs using social media sites required; or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience. Previous marketing experience with live events, a major convention center, arena or similar public assembly facility preferred. Knowledge of web content management system preferred.
APPLY ONLINE at governmentjobs.com/careers/orlando using Recruit #17-134 or call 407-246-2062 for more information.
Posted: May 24, 2017
PR COORDINATOR - Findsome & Winmore
Title: PR Coordinator
Reports to: Senior PR & Digital Marketing Manager
The PR Coordinator is responsible for supporting the PR & Digital Marketing Manager in developing and executing PR strategies for all Findsome & Winmore clients. This includes managing ongoing media relations, creating and distributing content and assisting the Senior PR & Digital Marketing Manager with the day-to-day execution of PR plans for clients and ongoing news/publicity initiatives that generate media coverage.
- Draft basic PR materials including news/product releases, media alerts, fact sheets, client meeting summaries, status reports and other materials.
- Monitor publications for client media tracking reports.
- Research and pursue speaking opportunities on behalf of clients and monitor and draft award opportunities on behalf of client.
- Carry out special media event planning activities and arrangements.
- Pitch, create and manage all content including but not limited to press. Press releases, blogs, social media, website, brochures, press kits, fact sheets, and biographies.
- Assist with the development and updating of media lists and other databases.
- Aggressively publicize assigned initiatives (corporate, brand/marketing programs, product launches, etc.).
- Generate broadcast, print and internet coverage for clients in audience-focused news outlets.
- Develop and sustain excellent working relationships with trades, reporters and outlets.
- Participate in and train for spokesperson media training activities.
- Coordinate with clients to manage news affecting crisis communication and brand reputation.
- Stay abreast of key issues facing the company and their industries.
- Collaborate with internal, social media and influencer engagement teams to extend and maximize “news”.
- Support overall corporate business goals and priorities and collaborate with counterparts in agency to support corporate priorities.
- Thorough understanding of client initiatives and priorities, as well as the brands and their strategies to ensure purpose, personalities and “demand moments” are successfully reflected in work and results.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Strong analytical and strategic planning skills.
- Outstanding media relations skills, including the experience and confidence to speak with the press on a daily basis on a wide, varying range of topics.
- Expertise in producing b-roll, video news releases and other supporting video.
- Proven success in generating local and regional media coverage.
- Excellent writer and editor.
- Strong understanding of and experience with social media.
- Effective verbal communications skills and ability to influence internal and external audiences.
- Able to manage multiple projects and tasks, various internal clients and a fast-paced/on-deadline environment.
- Thorough understanding of and experience working with media (print, broadcast, online, social).
- Excellent collaborator and builder of relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience with issues and crisis management.
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment balancing multiple priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Journalism or English preferred
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a dynamic media relations and public relations environment
If you are looking to advance your career in a role with an established, forward-thinking company with top notch clients and a family-friendly culture, please consider applying. We are seeking the best and brightest to join our team!
To apply, please send your resume, salary requirements, and samples of your best work to email@example.com.
Posted: May 19, 2017
CLIENT SERVICES COORDINATOR - Findsome & Winmore
The Client Services Coordinator will provide support to the client services team. This role will consist of day-to-day process assistance and client maintenance in several aspects of digital marketing (including but not limited to) website design and development, social media, content management, public relations, seo, email marketing and digital marketing strategy with the goal to grow and retain clients for the agency. The position includes maintaining a high level of awareness of client activities, detail-oriented program and project management and professional communication with client contacts as needed. This position reports to the Senior Digital Marketing Manager.
- Assist client services team with internal trafficking of projects through the creative team
- Acquires knowledge of all teams within the agency
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence
- Ability to create tasks for assigned projects
- Thoroughly proof client and internal documentation
- Prepare and format branded account service-related documents such as meeting agendas, activity and meeting reports, proposals, presentations and other client communications and correspondence
- Conduct any client or agency research as requested
- Assist in administering client set-ups (e.g. hosting, social media accounts, email newsletter programs, etc.)
- Work with Digital Marketing Manager and Principals to create and monitor project schedules
- Participate and provide any necessary documentation for client meetings and conference calls
- Collect, manage and store assets for client projects such as imagery, content, logins, etc.
- Research and build media lists and monitor for media placement
- Create first drafts of public relations materials (i.e. press releases, pitches, media alerts)
- Monitor all media channels for awards nominations, speaking engagements and pitching opportunities
- Thoroughly proof documents as requested
- Assist with project QA testing, including websites and email campaigns
- Respond to and deliver client and internal requests in a service oriented manner
- Monitor, recognize and communicate project details regarding project budgets
- Foster a good working relationship with clients, either through direct contact or in support of client needs
- Provide email marketing assistance which includes creation of reports, importing and exporting email databases and creation of graphics
- Stay current on aspects of all marketing trends and other areas affecting client business
- Review vendor quotes and assist in verifying production specs
- Provide other administrative support to client services team
- Have a clear understanding of the channels as defined as:
QUALIFICATIONS, ATTRIBUTES & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 1-2 years experience (preferably in an agency environment)
- Bachelors degree (marketing/communications/pr major strongly preferred)
- Keynote, Pages, Excel, Word, PowerPoint experience required (Photoshop, Illustrator and HTML knowledge a plus)
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Ability to define project management processes, tools and templates for projects and understanding of agency and project management software
- Excellence in both written and oral communication skills, as well as the ability to help foster and cultivate a positive team atmosphere
- Ability to work in a highly disciplined process-driven development environment
- Strong client liaison skills and ability to build long-term productive client relationships and business development experience
If you are looking to advance your career in a role with an established, forward-thinking company with top notch clients and a family-friendly culture, please consider applying. We are seeking the best and brightest to join our team!
To apply, please send your resume, salary requirements, and samples of your best work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted: May 16, 2017
DIGITAL COORDINATOR - Orange County Government
At Orange County Government, we are proud to serve the public with integrity, honesty, fairness and professionalism. We develop innovative policies and services that impact Central Florida and shape the future of our community. We have been consistently recognized as a “Top 100 Family Friendly Company”, facilitating a healthy work-life balance.
Our Communications division is currently seeking well qualified candidates to fill the role of Digital Coordinator. This position performs work involving the production, coordination, and dissemination of public information, Orange County communications, video projects, photographic projects, digital projects, and multimedia projects. This is a fast-paced, high volume position with duties and assignments that may involve after hours or weekend work.
Orange County employees enjoy generous paid leave, membership in the Florida Retirement System, and options for medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance.
- Prepares and publishes regular news stories, external and internal communications through Orange County’s online Newsroom and Media Center, social media accounts, mobile applications, newsletters and the website www.ocfl.net.
- Assembles information, writes and edits information, and arranges for various publications about Orange County services and activities. Uses desktop publishing software to produce content for digital, web and special projects.
- Plans, organizes and implements the dissemination of information concerning varied aspects of Orange County Government.
- Prepares, writes and edits regular news stories and other special projects
- Establishes procedures and develops protocols to provide Orange County citizens access to services by facilitating communication, information and action, and builds public awareness through web and other digital media.
- Provides assistance to divisions regarding publicity for programs, services and policies.
- Coordinates digital projects for internal and external distribution.
- Conducts research and writes scripts for information dissemination.
- May need to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Journalism, Marketing, Public Relations, Political Science or a closely related field and three years of professional experience (public relations, marketing, social and digital media) or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
Must possess and maintain a valid Florida Class D driver’s license or have the ability to obtain within six months of hire.
Prefer candidates who are bilingual in English and Spanish.
Prefer candidates proficient in AP style.
Social Media experience in a public relations capacity
Familiarity with local, county, state, or federal work environment
Applicants selected for hire must successfully pass a background check, physical, and drug screen prior to the start of employment.
Candidates chosen to move forward in the selection process will be tested on skills essential to performing the job prior to being formally interviewed.
$44,158 to $57,512 annually based on qualifications
Posting Opens: 5/09/17
Posting Closes: 5/30/17 (posting subject to close without prior notification)
Posted: May 10, 2017
MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS COORDINATOR - Experience Kissimmee
Experience Kissimmee is the tourism authority for the Kissimmee destination and Osceola County. The popular destination welcomes more than 7 million visitors overnight from all over the world, offering convenient access to Orlando’s theme parks and a host of natural adventures such as airboat rides and zip line safaris. Kissimmee is also the vacation home rental capital of the world, boasting a wide variety of home-away-from-home units among its more than 50,000 total lodging options that also include luxury resorts, comfortable hotels and more.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Communications Coordinator. This role is responsible for providing support to the marketing and communications team. This position works to promote the mission of Experience Kissimmee and is responsible for moderating the workflow between the marketing and communications teams.
Below are some of the major responsibilities of the position:
- Act as a liaison between the staff and the Marketing and Communications Team to gather project needs and specifications from other internal departments.
- Coordinate the development, design, approval, production and distribution of marketing materials in partnership with the internal creative and production team.
- Champion the company brand identity across all developed materials.
- Thoroughly vet and respond to all journalists, bloggers, and influencer requests and record detailed notes regarding these requests in the CRM.
- In conjunction with the Destination and Event Services team, coordinate media FAM logistics and itineraries via the CRM. If needed, assist with the setup of offsite venues for FAMs.
- Route materials for review and approval by internal stakeholders.
- Work with print vendors to obtain quotes, production schedules, and delivery of materials to distribution vendor partners.
- Manage streamlined process for image/asset requests from journalists and partners image submissions.
- Responsible for keeping the marketing and communications teams on track by maintaining an efficient departmental workflow process and coordinating marketing and communications projects. This includes communicating and following up on required materials and their deadlines.
- Coordinate the development, design, approval, production and distribution of promotional products for the organization in partnership with the internal creative and production team and the departments requesting items. Keep up with promotional product trends by attending local trade shows.
- At Director’s request, gather results (e.g. campaigns, FAMs, media missions) from various sources (e.g. CRM, Cision, International Reps, etc.) to create media and marketing reports.
- Write blog posts, media alerts and other content as needed.
- Manage database input on behalf of the marketing and communications teams. Including but not limited to initiating FAM logistical needs in the CRM.
- At the Director’s request, represent the organization at local industry functions.
- Perform duties as assigned/necessary which are related or logical in assignment to the position.
Required Education & Experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, public relations or related field.
- 1-3 years experience in marketing or public relations.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- Marketing communication experience in copywriting, graphic design or PR.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, experience with AP style preferred.
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects simultaneously.
- Comfortable with web-based project management tools and collaboration technologies.
- Results driven, proactive and able to work autonomously.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Problem solving attitude.
- Flexible to a rapidly evolving work and market environment.
We are a diverse group of high performing individuals working to make a positive impact on our community. Experience Kissimmee offers competitive benefits and a rewarding work experience. The organization pays for almost 80% of medical and dental premiums, 100% of basic term life insurance and 100% of short and long term disability premiums. Experience Kissimmee also offers a competitive and generous Paid Time Off (PTO) plan and a safe harbor 401(k) plan.
We offer a competitive compensation package with an annual performance review process, opportunities for professional development and membership to professional organizations.
Experience Kissimmee is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with, and where applicable, in addition to federal, state and local employment regulations, Experience Kissimmee will provide employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or other such protected classes as may be defined by law. All personnel actions and programs will adhere to this policy. Personnel actions and programs include, but are not limited to recruitment, selection, hiring, transfers, promotions, terminations, compensation, benefits, educational programs and/or social activities.
Qualified applicants should submit a resume to Julia DeVault, Director of Human Resources at email@example.com.
Posted: May 4, 2017
CREATIVE COPYWRITER - Robert Palmer Companies
Job Description: Creative Copywriter
Reports to: Managing Editor
We are looking for a Creative Copywriter to helps us craft our company’s product content. You will be reporting to the Managing Editor and become an integral member of our editorial team.
The Creative Copywriter is a powerful storyteller with an eye toward translating our distinct product offerings into content that engages, creates leads and converts. You should be able to suggest ideas for stories, working with the Managing Editor to see them through to publication.
We expect out-of-this-world storytelling skills, a superior command of the English language and thorough knowledge of the AP Stylebook. You will also possess an innate ability to collaborate with in-house and external writers and different members of the organization’s executive team to translate ideas into product copy that leads our target audience to action.
- Serve as lead writer for the organization’s product marketing collateral
- Assist the Managing Editor execute the department’s editorial calendar by coordinating product content needs and brainstorming sessions
- Work with photographers, videographers and graphic designers to translate product content into audio-visual materials that engage at different levels of the sales funnel
- Help implement the organization’s Writing Style Guide by ensuring product content adheres to established messaging and branding elements
- Understand different language styles that appeal to various target audiences and markets
- Might be asked to coach and mentor more junior writers and facilitate workflow interactions with freelance writers
- Creativity: You will need to create original work and develop ideas around your chosen or assigned themes
- Determination: Your editor may ask you to turn around your copy many, many times until perfection is achieved
- Motivation: Self-motivated and well organized, ready to work under tight deadlines
- Persuasion: You will need to know how to write persuasively and, in some cases, defend your creative choices
- Social Perceptiveness: You will need to have your finger on the pulse, so that your copy is relevant and modern, and understand how people will react to it
- Writing Skills: You need to write well, with proper tone, feeling, sentence structure and emotion, because grammar counts!
- Exceptional ability in copywriting and proofing creative content
- At least 5 years of experience as a copywriter in either an advertising agency or business setting that specializes in the development of product marketing collateral
- Proven experience creating powerful CTAs and SEO ready copy for use in different channels (writing samples are required)
- Experience developing or leading the creation of ad copy, infographics, product blogs, advertorials, e-books and other digital content
- Working knowledge of online platforms, like WordPress, SEO concepts and social media messaging trends
- Reliability, efficiency and attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Public Relations or related Communications field
(Candidate must be located either in the Orlando/Lake Mary, Florida area or willing to relocate at their own expense.)
About Robert Palmer Companies:
By incorporating only the best technologies, Robert Palmer Companies focuses on bridging the gaps and overcoming the challenges professionals of all industries face on a daily basis. Whether it is financing, marketing, title or technical needs, we go above and beyond to deliver top-notch products and services. The companies that proudly reside under under the Robert Palmer Companies umbrella include OBJ multi-award winner RP Funding (recognized by INC 5000 and the Governor of Florida, Rick Scott, for innovation and job creation), RP Title and Escrow, RP PrintWorks, Security National Title, and the Saving Thousands Radio Network, which is heard globally on iHeartRadio and hundreds of radio stations across the southeastern United States.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume to: Raquel.Filipek@RobertPalmerCompanies.com
Posted: May 4, 2017
ASSISTANT/ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR OF EDITORIAL CONTENT - Rollins College
Work type: Staff (Full-Time)
Location: Winter Park, FL
Categories: Marketing & Communications
Division: Enrollment and Mktg
FLSA Status: Exempt
Service Months: 12
The assistant/associate director of editorial content reports to the director of editorial content and is a key member of the strategic communications team in the Office of Marketing & Communications. This position assists with the development and execution of editorial content strategy, publication management, and content development.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Work closely with the Director of Editorial Content to develop and execute an editorial content strategy that engages key audiences and advances the college’s mission and goals.
- Serve as assistant editor on all admission and advancement publications, including Rollins magazine.
- Day-to-day management of the College’s news website and newsletter
- Assist with the management of editorial content projects, including but not limited to print publications, websites, email marketing, and content marketing
- Develop written content across all communication channels
- Works closely with the creative and strategic communications team to develop storytelling across all platforms
- Assists with the development and management of college messaging and editorial standards.
- Help manage the efforts of freelance writers, copy editors, photographers, and videographers.
- Provide editorial support to campus partners where applicable
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in journalism, English, communications, or related field and a minimum of 3-5 years experience writing and editing for print or online publication.
- Significant writing and editing experience, with a portfolio of relevant work
- The ideal candidate will possess broad writing skills and experience, including news writing, feature writing, and copywriting.
- Previous experience assisting with the development and execution of editorial content plans.
- Previous experience managing the production of print and online publications.
- Previous experience coordinating freelance writers, copy editors, and photographers.
- Previous experience with content management systems, email marketing, social media platforms, and content marketing tools.
- Previous experience planning and executing photo and video shoots.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver).
- Thorough knowledge of AP style.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and accurate.
- Video production experience is a plus.
Special Instructions to Applicants:
To apply, please submit an application and upload the following materials:
- Cover Letter
Screening of applications will begin immediately and continue until position is filled.
Rollins offers a competitive hourly pay rate plus a generous benefits package featuring comprehensive health insurance coverage, generous paid time off, retirement savings plan with generous employer contribution, full tuition waiver after one year for employees, spouses, domestic partners and dependents.
Rollins seeks to foster and to model a campus environment that is welcoming, safe, and inclusive to all of our administrators, faculty, staff, and students. We view differences (e.g. nationality, race, gender, age, sexual orientation, socioeconomic class, physical ability, learning styles, perspectives, etc.) not as obstacles to be overcome but as rich opportunities for understanding, learning, and growth.
Through its mission, Rollins College is firmly committed to creating a just community that embraces multiculturalism; persons from historically under-represented minority groups are therefore encouraged to apply. Rollins does not discriminate on the basis of sex, disability, race, age, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical characteristics, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law, in its educational programs and activities.
Posted: May 1, 2017
MARKETING MANAGER - Florida Hospital Medical Group
The Marketing Manager is responsible for planning and execution of strategic marketing, advertising, community relations/events and public relations for Florida Hospital Medical Group physician practices. The Marketing Manager is a senior member of the Marketing team, providing strategic oversight of multiple markets and specialty areas, as well as mentorship and/or supervision of other members of the team. This individual also identifies new business and marketing opportunities to increase awareness and grow volume.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages and executes strategic marketing plans within established or adjusted budget and time parameters
- Acts as liaison for clients/physicians between internal and external resources to implement marketing projects and advertising campaigns.
- Effectively coordinates internal and external marketing, communications, and events within FHMG and is an effective resource for the hospital marketing team
- Manages content for practice websites and social media platforms and identifies opportunities for capturing SEO
- Identifies and facilitates market research regarding competitor, consumer and physician information
- Plans and coordinates effective community events to meet goals and objectives.
- Understands effectiveness of all marketing initiatives/tracks ROI.
- Works with creative and external vendors for timely and cost-effective job production/project completion.
- Contributes new ideas and strategies to improve marketing objectives and drive new business to FHMG practices, with focus on profitability, capacity, disease management and payer mix.
- Identifies and present new business opportunities.
- Provides mentorship and possible direct reporting relationship for Marketing Coordinators/Representatives.
- Contributes to overall effectiveness of the marketing department
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Outgoing, self-starter.
- Strong organizational skills and project management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work well with others using tact and diplomacy
- Ability to multi-task, collaborate and take direction in a matrixed work environment
- Proven track record in Marketing efforts with understanding of ROI
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Suite
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in marketing, public relations or communications.
- Minimum 5 years Marketing-related experience
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
What makes working at Florida Hospital Medical Group special? We recognize your investment in a health care career, and we are truly dedicated to your success. We promote positive feedback as well as help you accomplish professional and personal goals.
We hope you are interested to develop your healthcare career in our dynamic faith based organization. Our Mission is to extend the healing ministry of Christ. Our employees are welcomed to join our Spiritual Ambassador Program which highlights our dedication to each other and our community.
A Spiritual Ambassador is one who: Loves & Cares, Prays & Listens, Comforts & Supports and Encourages & Smiles.
While living our mission, Spiritual Ambassadors create a culture of caring within our practices through various activities. They minister to co-workers and patients, helping them experience trust, belonging and hope.
The size of Florida Hospital Medical Group offers you flexibility to explore different types of medical practices and gain valuable experience. Florida Hospital Medical Group is closely linked with Florida Hospital, Centra Care and is under the Adventist Health Care system, which is the largest non-profit healthcare provider in the nation.
FHMG Recruitment Team is here to support your career search and goals. Together, we can explore the many opportunities that fit your life. We offer excellent working conditions that help you maintain a positive attitude and work/life balance. We value wellness of mind, body and spirit of all our employees.
Our competitive benefits cover:
Health and Wellness:
-Health, Dental, and Vision
-Life, Disability, and Supplemental Insurance
-Cancer and Specified Diseases Plan
-Paid Days Off
-Healthy 100 Employee Program
FINANCIAL Tools and Plans:
-Flexible Spending Accounts
-Adopt a Family
-Backpacks for Kids
-Employee Assistance Program
-Various Onsite Services and Amenities
FLORIDA HOSPITAL MEDICAL GROUP IS COMMITTED TO PROVIDING EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY TO ALL QUALIFIED EMPLOYEES AND APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD FOR RACE, CREED, COLOR, SEX, AGE, NATIONAL ORIGIN, HANDICAP, MARITAL STATUS, STATUS WITH REGARD TO PUBLIC ASSISTANCE, OR VETERAN STATUS, AND IN COMPLIANCE WITH FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAWS, AND IS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE.
Link to apply:
Posted: April 27, 2017
SENIOR MANAGER OF CONTENT AND SOCIAL MEDIA - Visit Orlando
Overview of Organization:
Visit Orlando is a 501(c)6 corporation that is the official destination marketing organization for Orlando, the most visited destination in the U.S. We are a private, not-for-profit membership organization that works with more than 1,200 private member businesses as well as local government.
Lead social media strategy and content development for the #1 travel destination in the U.S. Ensure Visit Orlando is a travel industry leader in social media communication representing the destination in terms of audience reach, messaging, innovation and quality of content. Through regular review and application of research metrics and analytics, manage development and growth of Visit Orlando’s social media presence to drive awareness, intent, engagement and conversion.
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Innovative social media content creation
- Social media message reach (organic and, in partnership with marketing, paid)
- Community management oversight
- Influencer marketing
- Analysis and application of social media analytics
- Platform strategy (new and emerging social platforms and tools)
- Management and development of social media staff, as well as management of agency partners
- Develop overarching plans that leverage the social media space for destination marketing and communications goals – including initial strategy, execution, and analysis on multiple platforms. Experience managing social content across multiple countries Including UK, Canada and Brazil, a plus.
- Manage and grow Visit Orlando’s presence on all relevant social media channels, including blog, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram and Pinterest. This includes channels for B2C and B2B communications.
- Analyze the ongoing performance of these channels, determine strengths and weaknesses, define most appropriate measurement metrics to determine success for each channel
- Oversee and execute social media content planning, calendar and development.
- Develop content across all social channels including posts, photos, videos and graphics. Includes developing original content of key media events, stories and imagery across the destination.
- Experience working in alignment with public relations teams, including a track record of using social media to augment and support PR campaigns.
- Working in partnership with Marketing, develop strategy for paid social media content
- Leverage measurement tools to provide progress reports and mine insights, while continually finding ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives
- Keep abreast of current best practices and trends in social media, visual content production, digital marketing. Proactively review and provide strategic recommendations for enhancements to our content based on those findings.
- Monitor and report pertinent Key Performance Indicators, strategic plan goals, department performance, budget variances, etc. for social media channels and messaging.
- Formalize and document “best practices” and processes for all the organization’s social media channels
- Help understand the overall Orlando brand on social media – frequently (and naturally) occurring conversation threads, topics, sentiment — and develop new opportunities and ideas to capitalize upon those from a business perspective.
- Manage the communities of Orlando fans and influencers to expand the reach of our messaging.
- Ensure integrity of the Orlando and Visit Orlando brand. Serve as a brand ambassador online and within the community.
SUPERVISION OF OTHERS:
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- 8+ years of experience planning and executive successful, creative social media campaigns and strategies in a corporate environment
- Experience managing numerous social media platforms, including, but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, Google+ , LinkedIn
- Strong digital writer adept at developing creative, concise, memorable copy and applying SEO best practices
- Proven track record of creating compelling, break-through visual content, including video, animation and photography
- Strong collaborative skills for working inter-departmentally and building relationships within the community
- Extensive understanding of online marketing/social industry trends and tactics
- Experience with analyzing, reporting to leadership, and applying learnings from social media management and analytics tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Internet and computer skills.
- Experience with online publishing and web layout tools;
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems such as Common Spot.
- Working knowledge of image editing tools like Photoshop;
- Working knowledge of video editing software;
- Ability to work in Windows or Mac environment;
- Knowledge of a variety of file formats and data conversion utilities.
- Experience using iMovie, Final Cut Pro, and/or Adobe Premiere preferred
To Apply: Submit cover letter and resume to Human Resources at Human.Resources@VisitOrlando.com. No phone calls please.
Posted: April 26, 2017
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER - Evok
The Social Media Manager leads the agency team focusing on the “earned” social media space. This person is the agency’s primary advisor on all social media channels, including social networks, content sharing sites, blogs, micro-blogs and wikis. This person must demonstrate extensive social media experience, including knowledge of all platforms and the use of social media for marketing and business purposes. The social media manager actively participates in a wide variety of social media activities such as blogging, community development and management, social bookmarking, commenting, etc., and is well connected with the broader social media world. The social media manager must be able to think strategically, but be willing and able to roll up his/her sleeves to help implement social media programs for agency clients.
The social media manager leads, manages, and mentors the agency social media team. This person must also be a storyteller, a tribe-builder, someone who knows how to connect with people in a real and genuine way and help them to be part of something big… and who also can change hats to be the agency’s social media data, numbers and analytics expert.
This person recommends social media channels appropriate for client marketing, and guides clients in adopting social media strategies. The social media manager coaches clients and agency staff in how to participate in the social media conversation to help grow customer-brand relationships.
The social media manager advises on, manages and monitors the agency’s social media initiatives and participation, and works to grow agency staff participation in and understanding of social media as an agency self-promotion and engagement tool.
The social media manager should have experience, or be willing to acquire such experience, in as many of the following areas as possible: social media tools and techniques; traditional, new media, guerilla and “word of mouth” marketing; strategic planning; product marketing; press and analyst relations; business development; technology; operations; sales; financial and quantitative analysis, and project management.
Reports to the VP, Strategic Planning
- Creates comprehensive social media strategies for both new business pitches and existing clients, defining programs that use social media marketing techniques to increase visibility, membership and traffic across all client brands.
- Leads, manages and mentors the agency social media team.
- Participates in new business pitches and presentations.
- Implements and manages social media programs.
- Experiments with new and alternative ways to leverage social media activities (“marketing R&D”).
- Monitors social media trends, tools and applications, and appropriately applies knowledge to increasing client use of social media.
- Strategizes with and educates the client service team as well as clients on incorporating relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture and into all company products and services.
- Measures the impact of social media on overall marketing efforts.
- Develops, executes, and monitors all social media paid advertising campaigns
- Administrates the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content
- Identifies and improves organizational development aspects (i.e. employee training, team building, department organization, etc.)
- Creates editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Collaborates with other departments to manage online reputation, identify key players, coordinate actions, and leverage new and emerging tools/techniques.
- Utilizes knowledge of SEO and works with the agency SEO team to enhance overall content strategy marketing efforts.
- Demonstrate initiative, dependability and professional diplomacy
- Demonstrate good listening, writing and speaking skills
- Demonstrate a complete and thorough understanding of all aspects of assigned projects
- Establish good working relationships with fellow team members
- Establish good working relationships with clients, partners and project stakeholders
- Meet commitments, work independently, stay focused, meet attendance and punctuality requirements
- Listen to others and value opinions, promote a team atmosphere and encourage accomplishment across the agenc
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted: April 19, 2017
ACCOUNT SUPERVISOR - Edelman
Practice Area: Corporate
- Oversee operational performance of accounts, ensuring quality work, deadline and budget adherence
- Play major role in creation of communications plans and goals; manage against them
- Serve as daily client contact and act as client lead when appropriate; address client issues thoughtfully and effectively
- Consistently produce high quality internal and external communications content
- Build relationships with third-party influencers and internal business partners to meet client needs
- Demonstrate tactical proficiency in media relations, including creating and driving both traditional and social media outreach plans
- Supervise staff by motivating, coaching, consistently providing feedback, holding them accountable and conducting their reviews
- Contribute to business growth through introducing clients to new capabilities, building network of industry contacts and participating in relevant professional organizations
- Commit to continuous learning and improvement of leadership skills; set and pursue stretch goals
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with Edelman’s values and Code of Ethics and Business Conduct
The account supervisor must have at least four years of relevant experience in public relations and/or related fields including research, advertising, management consulting, media and publishing.
The account supervisor should have a bachelor’s degree in a related field, a proven ability to manage large projects (including budgets) and small teams simultaneously, function as a daily client contact, as well as develop and execute plans to meet client goals. S/he should have demonstrated ability to delegate and accurately judge and edit the work of others. S/he should have excellent written and verbal communications skills. Issues or Crisis management/support experience is preferred. Health industry experience is preferred.
Edelman is a leading global communications marketing firm that partners with many of the world’s largest and emerging businesses and organizations, helping them evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. Edelman was awarded the Grand Prix Cannes Lion for PR in 2014; six Cannes Lions in 2015; and the Grand Prix in the Titanium category in 2016. The firm was named “2016 Global Agency of the Year” by the Holmes Report, and one of Advertising Age’s “Agencies to Watch” in 2014. In 2015, Edelman was among Glassdoor’s “Best Places to Work” for the fourth time. Edelman owns specialty firms Edelman Intelligence (research) and United Entertainment Group (entertainment, sports, experiential), a joint venture with United Talent Agency. Visit http://www.edelman.com for more information.
Take a peek behind the scenes of our US operation at https://edelman.us.
Edelman is an equal opportunity employer of all protected classes, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Link for more information and to apply: https://djeholdings.taleo.net/careersection/us/jobdetail.ftl?job=170833
Posted: April 18, 2017
SENIOR MANAGER, EVENTS - Orange County Public Schools
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality/event planning, public relations, journalism or a related field from an accredited institution.
- Five years of experience in public relations, or a related field, preferably with two years of event management experience.
- Certified Special Events Professional (CSEP) or Certified Meeting Professional (CMP) preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Ability to use effective public relations, organizational, communications, and marketing skills; demonstrated skills in problem solving, flexibility, resourcefulness, personnel management, interaction and supervision techniques; knowledge and understanding of the distinction between line and staff positions and functions within an organization; ability to prepare and monitor unit and project budgets; ability to identify important issues or problems in area of responsibility; ability to share ideas with others in a clear and informative manner; demonstrated written and oral communications skills; analytical skills to review information and formulate alternative solutions to problems; computer proficiency.
Director, Marketing and Events
To support the school district’s goals of sustained community engagement through the planning, execution and production of high quality events that increase public knowledge and appreciation for district projects, programs and distinguished or recognized individuals.
MACHINES, TOOLS, EQUIPMENT:
Machines, tools, equipment, electronic devices, vehicles, etc., used in this position. Telephone, Computer, (Personal Computer and Mainframe), Automobile, Copier
Describes physical conditions of this position.
Medium Work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently. If the use of arm and/or leg controls requires exertion of forces greater than that for sedentary work and the worker sits most of the time, the job is rated as Light Work.
Physical activities of this position. Percent of a typical day involved in each applicable activity is noted.
60 Sitting: Resting with the body supported by the buttocks or thighs.
20 Standing: Assuming an upright position on the feet, particularly for sustained periods of time.
20 Walking: Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly for long distances.
15 Bending: Lowering the body forward from the waist.
15 Reaching: Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
10 Lifting: Raising objects from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position-to-position through the use of the upper extremities and back muscles exerting up to 10 pounds of force.
80 Finger Dexterity: Picking, pinching, typing or otherwise working primarily with fingers rather than with the whole hand or arm. 70 Grasping: Applying pressure to an object with the fingers and palm.
90 Talking: Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word. Those activities in which detailed or important spoken instructions must be conveyed accurately, loudly or quickly.
90 Hearing Acuity: The ability to perceive speech and other environmental sounds at normal loudness levels.
90 Visual Acuity: The power to see at a level which allows reading of numbers and text, operation of equipment, inspection of machines, etc.
Note: Will total more than 100 percent as several activities may be performed at one time.
Conditions the worker will be subject to in this position.
Indoors and Outdoors: The worker is subject to both environmental conditions. Activities occur inside and outside.
* Manifests a professional code of ethics and values.
* Responds to internal and external customers in a timely, accurate, courteous and empathetic manner representing OCPS in a positive light.
* Models the routine, intentional and effective use of technology in daily work, including communications, organization and management tasks.
* Work with clients to identify expectations and needs for presentation of and satisfaction with their events.
* Plan, design and produce a timeline for all elements of assigned events.
* Manage the necessary pre-event requirements for determination of participants; i.e., nominees, inductees, etc.
* Conduct event market research, gather information and negotiate event-related contracts for venues and services.
* Organize and manage all event details such as decor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list, seating assignments, ticketing, registration, special guests, equipment, promotional material, etc.
* Research and write speaker scripts as may be necessary.
* Procure and manage delivery of event benefits such as hospitality, publicity and collateral elements to sponsors and special guests.
* Develop and manage event budgets, making adjustments for efficiency and/or quality control.
* Ensure compliance with insurance, legal, health and safety obligations.
* Recruit and provide training to staff and volunteers for their roles in event presentations.
* Coordinate with marketing and media staff to promote and publicize event.
* Proactively handle any emerging issues and event-day problems efficiently.
* Conduct post–event surveys of attendees and compose summary report on outcomes and recommendations to improve services and event quality in the future.
* Be familiar with current state laws, state board rules and school board policies as they relate to programs.
* Follow the district’s policies and procedures as related to all HRMD guidelines and the district’s instructional initiatives.
* Follow the district’s policies and procedures as related to fixed assets.
* Develop leadership in subordinates.
* Responsible for keeping up to date on current technology being used by OCPS. With the support of the district, attends training to ensure skill level in various technologies is at the level required to perform in current position.
* Responsible for maintaining timely and accurate information and accountable for the quality of information maintained by those they supervise.
* Responsible for self development and keeping up to date on current research, trends and best practices relevant to the area of responsibility.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
* Essential performance responsibilities
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Nonbargaining unit compensation plan, twelve months, 8.0 hours per day.
Performance of this job will be evaluated in accordance with provisions of the board’s policy on evaluation of personnel.
Salary Range: $59,712 – $75,261
The posting will close 4/21/2017.
To apply, visit: https://sapere.ocps.net/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_posting_apply?PARAM=cG9zdF9pbnN0X2d1aWQ9RTcyMzc0N0M2RjYyNDZGMTgwOUQwMDI1QjNCMTA3NjMmY2FuZF90eXBlPUVYVA%3d%3d&sap-client=100&sap-language=EN#
Posted: April 18, 2017
VICE PRESIDENT OR SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - Poston Communications
Poston Communications LLC is a national communications agency focused on professional services companies, including top law, accounting, architecture, associations, construction, engineering, financial services, health care, human resources, interior design, investment banking, management consulting, real estate, recruiting, technology and venture capital firms.
We are adding two senior-level media relations professionals resident in our Atlanta or Orlando offices.
While the job title – either Vice President or Senior Account Supervisor – will be determined from the right candidate’s experience level, this person will serve as a leader on our team and as a “face of our firm” to our valued clients.
- This person leads our team when it comes to the development of creative PR pitch ideas and exceptional client service.
- He or she will effectively manage multiple accounts, client demands and be motivated by our fast-paced work environment.
- This role is responsible for managing several, high-profile accounts, including day-to-day pitching activity and oversight of the budget and account team, while infusing creative ideas and innovative concepts into the PR program.
- Our team seeks to elevate our communications and PR activities to align with our clients’ business development goals. This person is responsible for delivering media results that directly underscore a firm’s BD strategy. As such, the candidate displays an understanding of our clients’ client base, including industry knowledge, and an aptitude for sales-oriented communications tactics.
- While the role includes leadership opportunities to coach and direct a junior team, the right candidate “roles up his or her sleeves” and performs all duties associated with running the account – from the most strategic to administrative.
- He or she possesses presentation skills, and leads client meetings with confidence and proactivity.
- When it comes to client service, the candidate must be dedicated to delivering the “best of the best.” We recognize that our clients are busy professionals and we go above and beyond to make their participation in the PR program efficient.
Perhaps most importantly, the right candidate subscribes to our team philosophy of “we, us, our” when it comes to developing our culture of collaboration, leadership and success.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience in a PR agency or in-house at a professional services firm. Preference will be given to candidates who have worked inside or as a consultant to law firms.
- Demonstrated relationships with reporters at national print media outlets.
- Experience managing multiple, high-profile accounts with daily pitching requirements.
- Graduate and/or bachelor’s degree in related field.
Poston Communications is celebrating its 13-year anniversary in 2017. We value authentic, creative, hard-working and fun individuals who will contribute to our growing team. We offer competitive salaries, health care and other benefits.
Please direct your cover letter and resume to Monica Smith at email@example.com.
Posted: April 12, 2017
CREATIVE DESIGNER - FAIRWINDS Credit Union
Welcome to FAIRWINDS Credit Union, a company that was built upon the simple philosophy of people helping people since 1949. Helping our members achieve financial freedom, helping our crewmembers grow lifelong careers here, helping our local community grow and thrive. You get the idea.
We continue to be one of the Best Companies to Work for in Florida, simply because we hire the best and most passionate talent. We are proud to promote employees from within and provide a positive work/life balance.
We are seeking an experienced Creative Designer to join our Marketing team in our downtown Orlando corporate offices.
Under the direction of the Vice President of Marketing, the Creative Designer is responsible for creating, proposing, and presenting original designs, concepts, and content to represent the FAIRWINDS brand in a variety of mass media channels including print, video, digital and mobile advertising, social media, and employee communications.The successful candidate will possess the ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment as well as a comprehensive portfolio of creative design work.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Uses knowledge of current design software to produce art and visual materials for promotions, advertisements, and campaigns through a variety of media outlets. Generates and manipulates images, animations, sound, text, and video into consolidated and seamless multimedia programs.
- Delivers timely, accurate, thorough and high quality work. Sets clear, measurable and realistic goals and holds self and others accountable for achieving them; stays with plan of action until objective is achieved.
- Supports the department with the translation of the organization’s strategic goals and marketing objectives into creative designs including print, digital, mobile and video applications
- Supports the planning, direction, and coordination of all creative across different types of media and channels. Makes recommendations for distribution based upon current trends.
- Actively participates in brainstorming creative sessions with the team, pitching and conceptualizing ideas and bringing them to fruition. This includes working with the organization’s other business units and members of management.
- Works to identify brand consistency issues and ensures standards are consistent and maintained across all projects
- Maintains relationships with outside creative agencies, printers, and other vendors as needed
- Demonstrates depth of knowledge and skill in a technical/professional area. Demonstrates proficiency with desktop software required to perform the role.
- Digital Advertising: Leverages Internet technologies to deliver promotional advertisements to members. Knowledge of developing responsive design websites, email and mobile.
- Print and Design Applications: Understanding of interactive tools, animation and motion graphics. Understanding of digital file formats (tiff, gif, jpeg, png, eps, pdf, etc.), their benefits, limitations, and ideal implementations.
- Graphic Design: Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography & limitations of the web; must understand Flash and have the ability to storyboard or translate ideas to designers and develop innovative motion graphics solutions
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors’ Degree required
- 4 years’ graphic design experience is required
- Must possess advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative suite including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Understanding of interactive tools, animation and motion graphics. Understanding of digital file formats (tiff, gif, jpeg, png, eps, pdf, etc.), their benefits, limitations, and ideal implementations
- Portfolio that demonstrates an understanding of design principles across a variety of platforms including print and web graphics
FAIRWINDS is proud to offer crewmembers a competitive salary and benefits package including:
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance benefits
Life and Disability Insurance
Vacation and Holiday Pay
Send your resume to: Joanne Stake, Human Resources Manager; firstname.lastname@example.org, citing FPRA Orlando as your source.
Posted: April 5, 2017
COMMUNICATIONS & PUBLIC AFFAIRS OFFICER (CITY MANAGERS OFFICE) - City of Kissimmee
General Statement of Job
Under the general direction of the Administrative Services Manager, provides professional public relations and communications services to help reflect a positive image of the City to internal and external audiences. Performs responsible work with promotional and informational activities in the preparation of publicity and development, maintenance and enhancement of a comprehensive informational program for all areas of interface between the City and the public, and establishment of professional working relationships to expand opportunities for improved interface with the public and awareness of City services, programs, activities, plans and projects.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Serves as the City’s official spokesperson. Develops and executes communications plans and strategies.
- Coordinates public speaking engagements for elected officials and other department personnel by compiling and summarizing material and data to be used in presenting information to the news media and the public.
- Serves as central point for quality and branding control for all City websites, publications and outreach programs.
- Develops, writes and edits press releases, talking points, speeches, advertisements and community information pieces.
- Manages division budget, expenditures, Access Osceola and assigned personnel.
- Identifies, coordinates, and organizes special events, ceremonial events/activities and community engagement opportunities.
- Develops and edits annual report, newsletters, special interest articles and news stories concerning City activities, programs, plans and projects.
- Manages relationships with the media and handles media requests and inquires
- Manages, coordinates and prepares TV and web informational materials through government access channel Access Osceola, television public service announcements and City programming.
- Develops and sustains promotional programs in conjunction with educational institutions, local business groups and service organizations.
- Position includes occasional emergency and after-hours events. Serves as JIC representative at the Emergency Operations Center.
- Participates in the planning, coordination, execution, and evaluation of City Signature special events; as well as coordinates and stages city initiated departmental events.
- Submits various materials for awards and recognition.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education and Training
Requires a Bachelor’s degree in public relations, communications, marketing, journalism or related field supplemented by three (3) years of professional public relations or communications experience, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities. Must possess and maintain a valid state of Florida driver’s license.
Minimum Qualifications and Standards Required
Has knowledge of the principles and practices of public relations work including verbal, written and visual presentations. Has ability to communicate clearly, concisely and accurately; orally and in writing. Has knowledge and ability to effectively use of the internet and other alternative media, including fluency in both the use of social media and the means to gauge its effectiveness. Has ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships as necessitated by the work, and collaborate effectively across a broadly diverse organization. Has ability to apply principles of marketing and branding to municipal communication functions.
Has knowledge of the methods, principles and practices of journalistic writing and editing as applied to public relations and promotion of municipal activities, including: Photography and photo editing, media relations (including support for emergency operations), video shooting and editing, design and layout, and website content management. Has thorough knowledge of the methods, procedures and policies of the City as they pertain to the performance of duties of the Public Information Officer. Is knowledgeable in the laws, ordinances, standards and regulations pertaining to the specific duties and responsibilities of the position. Has knowledge in the areas of public relations, communications, marketing, advertising, publication design and production, speech writing, budgeting, fund-raising, etc. Is able to develop and maintain an effective public relations program to maintain or enhance the City’s positive image with internal and external audiences. Is able to develop and maintain excellent rapport with the news media. Is able to communicate well both orally and in writing. Knows how to make public presentations with confidence and professionalism. Is able to make sound, educated decisions.
Has the ability to plan and develop daily, short and long-term goals related to City purposes. Has the ability to plan and coordinate the most effective use of personnel, facilities and resources to achieve department goals. Knows how to apply supervisory and managerial concepts and principles; has knowledge of administrative principles involved in developing, directing and supervising various programs and related activities. Has the ability to offer instruction and advice to subordinates regarding departmental policies, methods and regulations. Is able to perform employee evaluations and to make recommendations based on results. Has the ability to offer training and assistance to co-workers and employees of other departments as required.
Is able to take the initiative to complete the duties of the position without the need of direct supervision. Has the ability to learn and utilize new skills and information to improve job performance and efficiency. Is able to read and interpret complex materials pertaining to the responsibilities of the job. Is able to assemble and analyze information and make written reports and records in a concise, clear and effective manner. Has comprehensive knowledge of the terminology used within the department.
Knows how to maintain effective relationships with personnel of other departments, professionals and members of the public through contact and cooperation. Has thorough knowledge of proper English usage, vocabulary, spelling and basic mathematics. Is able to compile, organize and utilize various financial information necessary in the preparation of the departmental budget, and knows how to prepare and monitor the budget. Has thorough knowledge of modern office practices and technology. Has knowledge of and skill in the use of computers for data and word processing.
Must be physically able to operate a variety of machines and equipment including a computer, camera, general office equipment, telephone, audio-visual equipment, etc. Must be able to exert up to five pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for periods of time. Must be able to lift and/or carry weights of up to fifty pounds.
Maintains high standards of accuracy in exercising duties and responsibilities. Exercises immediate remedial action to correct any quality deficiencies that occur in areas of responsibility. Maintains high quality communication and interaction with internal and external entities with whom the position interacts.
Performs described Essential Functions and related assignments efficiently and effectively in order to produce quantity of work which consistently meets established standards and expectations.
Assumes responsibility for completing assigned work. Completes assigned work within deadlines in accordance with directives, policy, standards and prescribed procedures. Maintains accountability for assigned responsibilities in the technical, human and conceptual areas.
Exercises analytical judgment in areas of responsibility. Identifies issues or situations as they occur and specifies decision objectives. Identifies or assists in identifying alternative solutions to issues or situations. Implements decisions in accordance with prescribed and effective policies and procedures and with a minimum of errors. Seeks expert or experienced advice where appropriate and researches issues, situations and alternatives before exercising judgment.
Works primarily in an office environment. May work outdoors in all types of weather. Has knowledge of applicable occupational hazards and safety precautions. Knows how to react calmly and quickly in emergency situations. Will be required to work within the Emergency Operations Center during activation.
It is understood that every incidental duty connected with operations enumerated in the job description is not always specifically described, and employees, at the discretion of the City, may be required to perform duties not within their job descriptions.
To apply, visit http://www.kissimmee.org/Home/Components/JobPosts/Job/126/265.
Posted: March 30, 2017
SENIOR PUBLIC INFORMATION OFFICER (PIO) - Seminole County Sheriff’s Office
The Seminole County Sheriff’s Office is now accepting pre-screen questionnaires for Senior Public Information Officer (PIO). This position serves as an official spokesperson for the agency in external communications with the media regarding Sheriff’s Office operations, programs and events as directed; writes and edits copy for in-house news, public news releases, feature stories, pamphlets, scripts, and agency newsletters; responds to media requests for interviews; arranges and coordinates news conferences; conducts inter-agency interviews in compiling information, acts in a lead capacity by providing technical guidance and assistance to other unit personnel as it relates to media, coordinates and/or participates in the research and written dissemination of news releases, newsletters, and other informational materials to newspapers, television, radio and other communications and manages social media content. In addition, the Senior PIO must maintain a strong working knowledge of Florida’s Public Records Law (Chapter 119) and authorizes the release of information in accordance with state statute and agency policy. The salary for this position starts at $38,168-$49,566 yearly depending on applicable experience. Pre-screen Questionnaires are being accepted until April 7, 2017.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Public Relations, Communications, or related field, and five (5) years progressively responsible work experience in law enforcement, journalism, or in a news media organization; or an equivalent combination of related training and experience.
- Must be willing to work on call.
- Must possess and maintain a valid Florida Driver’s License.
All candidates must fully complete and then submit a pre-screen questionnaire which can be secured from www.seminolesheriff.org or the Seminole County Sheriff’s Office Information Desk located at 100 Eslinger Way, Sanford, Florida 32773. The pre-screen may be submitted via email to email@example.com or by hand delivering to the Information Desk.
Each applicant must have a Background Investigation Waiver (included with the pre-screener questionnaire package) notarized. Failure to have this document completed and submitted with your pre-screen questionnaire will disqualify your application. Any costs associated to the completion of this form are the responsibility of the applicant. The Sheriff’s Office does not provide notary service for this form.
Successful applicants will be required to complete and submit an entire employment application which will be provided to the applicant by Human Resources. The applicant will then submit to a thorough background investigation, which includes, but not limited to, past employment/education verification, driver’s license review, credit history, prior drug use history, arrest/conviction record, and computerized voice stress analysis (CVSA). A certified examiner administers the CVSA with questions addressing illegal drug use and general questions of honesty and criminal history. Any dishonesty or deception on the pre-screen questionnaire or employment application will disqualify your application.
The background investigation process may take 3-6 months depending upon the complexity of the applicant’s background. Applicants selected for employment will be provided a conditional offer and required to submit to a medical examination with drug screening.
Candidates for employment must comply with the Body Ornamentation policy which includes tattoos, brands, intentional body/tongue piercing (not including normal piercing of the earlobe for earrings) or mutilation and dental ornamentation. “Visible” is defined as body ornamentation that is visible on the arm below the sleeve of a short sleeve or golf-style shirt or above the collar of a short sleeve or golf-style shirt. Any visible body ornamentation must be disclosed at the time of application.
Applicants who are not selected for employment will receive written notification from Human Resources, to include justification based on the following disqualifiers: negative background, failure to meet minimum qualifications as outlined in the specific job description, or any additional information discovered during the interview process. Applicants will be eligible to reapply with the Seminole County Sheriff’s Office after one year from the date of notification.
Posted: March 30, 2017
MEDIA RELATIONS SPECIALIST - Florida Hospital
Florida Hospital seeks to hire a Media Relations Specialist I who will embrace our mission to extend the healing ministry of Christ.
Established in 1908, Florida Hospital is one of the largest not-for-profit healthcare systems in the country, caring for more than a million patients each year. The 2,286-bed acute-care medical facility, comprised of eight hospitals, has been recognized by U.S. News & World Report as one of the best hospitals in the country for the past 10 years. It serves as a community hospital for Greater Orlando and as a major tertiary referral hospital for Central Florida and much of the Southeast, the Caribbean and Latin America.
Corporate Communications and Community Partnerships serves as a clearinghouse for strategic external communications across the division. Our goal is to grow and protect the Florida Hospital brand by cultivating a positive image of the organization, and minimize any negativity that comes from being a prominent health care leader. We intentionally elevate awareness about Florida Hospital’s strategic initiatives to our stakeholders. These objectives are achieved by pitching and fielding media inquiries, engaging directly with our community, and crafting executive communication.
The Media Relations Specialist I will maintain daily contact with print, broadcast, online, and radio media to generate publicity about Florida Hospital through stories in the media. Facilitates proactive and reactive news stories about the hospital while promoting strategic service lines and initiatives. Works closely with Marketing Reps and Campus Reps to develop media stories.
- 4 year college degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism or related field.
- 0-2 years experience in media relations, the news business, or public relations.
- Strong writing, organization and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment.
- Must be able to think and make decisions quickly and appropriately.
- Hard-working and ethical.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- State of Florida Class E Driver’s License
- Public Relations tracking data bases. (Preferred)
If you want to be part of a team that is dedicated to delivering the highest quality, we invite you to explore the Media Relations Specialist opportunity at Florida Hospital and apply online today to req. #248422 at FloridaHospitalCareers.com
Posted: March 24, 2017